Explore Your Future (Online Event), w/c 5th July 2021
The longer lasting effects of COVID on business and young people are understandably causing anxiety. Many schools and young people are unable to carry out work experience and gain meaningful encounters with employers and the workplace. neaco, together with UEA are working to support young people to make informed choices about their futures and explore pathways into higher education. We are planning to help you develop your employability skills though an event called Explore Your Future, facilitated by employers with a presence in the region.
1. to learn what it takes to be successful in the workplace (employability)
2. to learn from employers about work, employment and the skills that are valued in the workplace
3. to learn about what work is like in a variety of different workplaces
4. to learn how to communicate professionally through meaningful, two-way interactions with professionals/employers
5. to reflect on all the above by developing a personal career plan
We will also be offering sessions for teachers and advisers. These are being held on Thursday 10th June and Tuesday 15th June 15.30-16.30.
Please fill in this form to book onto one of the training sessions..
For any questions or further information, please email: email@example.com
Bookmark this page and look out for more details as they are released!